Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Letter for Letterman

"Dear Dave,

Just letting you know that you don't have to be worried. I watch your show instead of Leno's.

Since I just said that, I guess have to be completly honest. While I don't watch Leno, I do read his column in Popular Mechanics whenever it comes out. Have you considered following his example, maybe getting a column with Popular Science so the two of you can go head-to-head? You should think about it.

Oh, and getting off the subject, every time Vicki hands out that exploding pocorn on the air, I can't help but think how pretty she is. She's not married is she? Seeing someone? ... If I ever come on the show, do you think she'd dance with me if I asked Paul to play some Artie Shaw or something?"

--a letter to David Letterman
of The Late Show on CBS

No comments: