Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sneaky?


You scored as Special Ops.

Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But every once in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. You're given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.

Special Ops


81%

Medic


75%

Combat Infantry


75%

Engineer


75%

Support Gunner


69%

Officer


44%

Artillery/Armor


31%

Civilian


0%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Hmm... Not too bad, I guess. But "Civilian = 0%"? I could never (and would never attempt to) qualify for ‘conscientious objector’ status, but I'm most definitely a civilian at the moment.

But hey, how can I argue when I'm depicted sweeping up the enemy with the superb Fabrique Nationale 280 FAL in my hands?

No comments: